Cruise Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Miske

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have a problem with their cruise control cutting out after going 20 miles the road. When the engine is cold and I start out, it works fine. Suddenly, when I'm going at highway speeds, it cuts out. Any suggestions?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a problem with their cruise control cutting out after going 20 miles the road. When the engine is cold and I start out, it works fine. Suddenly, when I'm going at highway speeds, it cuts out. Any suggestions?
Brake pedal switch going bad is a common problem.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Second that I ordered that sensor that goes on the brake pedal and it fixed my issue mine would cut off over bumps and highway speeds

OP
OP
B

Bob Miske

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I ordered a new switch from Rock Auto and it arrived this morning. A 10mm socket and a screwdriver is all your need to swap out the old and put in the new. The hardest part is if you're a tall guy like me is how the get down under the dash to do it. I got my exercise in for a whole week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter