Cruise Control Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sstauffer7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2015 Yukon XL Denali and the cruise control will turn on and off but hitting the SET button does nothing. The number just stays at zero and won’t engage the cruise control. Any ideas of what could be causing this?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. I’m not sure about the newer rigs but my 07 had a bad brake switch. It won’t let CC set if it’s bad. I’d guess that’s the issue. If so it’s inexpensive and easy to fix.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2015 Yukon XL Denali and the cruise control will turn on and off but hitting the SET button does nothing. The number just stays at zero and won’t engage the cruise control. Any ideas of what could be causing this?
are you sure you are using it correctly?
you have to turn on cruise control (while moving) then hit the set button.
hitting the brakes then turns it off, hitting res/+ re-engages cruise, hitting +/- increase/decreases speed.
all until you either turn off cruise or cycle the key
if cruise is not turning on/engaging then you have either a brake related issue or check engine light.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar