Crazy Idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
okay i seriously cant quit think of this...

what would stacks look like on a two door hoe, ?? lol i know this is crazy and i dont think its been done but i would like to see it..run the stacks out between the back of the door and before you get in front of the back window..run em straight up and point the tips toward them back like a "7"

Dont get me wrong, i dont plan on puttin it on mine but i would like to see some stacks on a 2 door

Broken Truck

Reaction score
It might look "redneck" but I think it would be an attention grabber. I can picture it all jacked up with big mudders...maybe a dixie flag too. And then those stack fire off from the blown motor coming out of the hood!

OP
OP
TeaDubya2011

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
6" lift, 35" nittos, roof rack + kc's, 5" stacks on each side, scooped hood...talk about country-fied =)

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all i can say is REDNECK but theres nothing wrong if you like that type of thing i dont think it would look good yes it would be an attention getter but not for me...

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say, i have thought about stacks on a two door, and it would be nice.....

nimrodcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and be like all those damn kids around here with the jacked up Dodge Ram diesels. Driving like crazy on town roads shooting exhaust plumes 20ft in the air...........some people are dumb.

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds really retarded. If you're going that far, just get some turn up headers and have them coming out of your hood with some spark plugs and injectors for effects. That would trump what those ******* are doing with their stacks...hell there's a f'in chevy luv running around my town with stacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts