Covercraft Carhartt seat covers for Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Any own these in their Denali? I had them in my Sierra and haven’t found a better cover. Only thing is there’s no option to specify Denali trim. Is the standard Yukon center console the same?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the sle and denali yukons have the same console, the cup holder is designed different, how would the center console make any difference on a seat cover?

OP
OP
rockymt21

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
the sle and denali yukons have the same console, the cup holder is designed different, how would the center console make any difference on a seat cover?

They sell them in full rows so both driver, passenger seat and center console. It seems excessive but I’m a stone mason so it’s pretty reliable.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They sell them in full rows so both driver, passenger seat and center console. It seems excessive but I’m a stone mason so it’s pretty reliable.
I just looked them up on a car cover website, it gave me the option for Denali and did not show or specify anything about the center console
from the photos i see online it looks like the center console is covered only if it is bench seat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kchaga1978

Latest posts