Courtesy Door Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLKTah02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if its possible to convert those bulbs to leds?? are they 194s?

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
superbrightleds.com has decent ones that are super cheap, but vleds.com has the brightest ones i've found, but are a little more expensive. My entire interior and most of my exterior (except headlights and fogs) are a mix of these 2 companies

OP
OP
BLKTah02

BLKTah02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
superbrightleds.com has decent ones that are super cheap, but vleds.com has the brightest ones i've found, but are a little more expensive. My entire interior and most of my exterior (except headlights and fogs) are a mix of these 2 companies

thats cool, which ones on the exterior did u change?

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see... Licence plate lights, puddles, DRL, parking and side marker lights. And replaced my whole tail light assembly with the Sonar led tails. And put in the V3 tritons from vleds for my reverse lights. I'll take some pics in the next day or so so you can see what it looks like if you want

secfogecko

Reaction score
Let's see... Licence plate lights, puddles, DRL, parking and side marker lights. And replaced my whole tail light assembly with the Sonar led tails. And put in the V3 tritons from vleds for my reverse lights. I'll take some pics in the next day or so so you can see what it looks like if you want

I put the cree? (Spelling) ones in my reverse. Did all the other ones except side marker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667