Corsa for Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Corsa doesn't offer an exhaust for 15/16 Escalade. What could possibly be different between the Yukon and the Escalade that it doesn't fit? Other manufacturers list the trucks together for their systems. Anyone try it yet to see if it fits?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
im workign on a 3.5 inch. IF YOU HAVE A 6.2 dont do the corsa. its smaller then stock

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They said they are not going to make 3.5 but I'm going to keep trying

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes. No on 3.5. I'm gping to try again or what else they need.

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts on the 3.5" exhaust. I think GM did 3.5" knowing how restrictive the stock system is to help it breathe a little easier. After all the few aftermarket systems I've looked at "other than the magnaflow you sell" is smaller than 3.5". Could it be their mufflers have better air flow? I may just be a dumb railroad electrician but I know there's more to air flow than just the diameter of the pipe.

Tony, Please don't be offended by no means am I trying to put you down. It was just something I was thinking about today.

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked Corsa about this a while back and when they emailed me back they said the 3" system they have for the Denali won't fit because the side skirt on the Escalade is lower than the Denali.

Translation: any grease monkey with half a brain can bend the mounting brackets a little to make the Denali system work on the Escalade. I'm just really holding out for a 3.5" system from them...

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember if it was here or on another forum that someone did install the Denali system on their Escalade.