Corsa exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mapkos13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay I have the Cora Sport twin tip on my Denali and its just bad ass plain and simple. No drone at all and loud but not obnoxious as others may have you try to believe. Just my two cents.

GotWake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put the Corsa Touring on my 2011 Denali. I don't think I have ever heard the Sports, but I think the Touring exhaust sounds great. It all depends on how loud you want them. They are expensive, but they are worth it.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tyler,
here is what you need to do... find a tunnel/underpass that is either completely closed in or almost closed in with concrete.....roll down the windows and slowly drive into the tunnel.....then let her rip! I guarantee you will do it again and again and again!

If you are in a big city, then you can go downtown where the buildings will reflect the sound back to you just like a tunnel....

Corsa Sport = AWESOME!

04ctd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how loud are these when towing?

i have a "chariot style" bike trailer with a small front fascia, and my JBA exhaust is pretty quite.

with the added weight/strain, and the sound reflecting off the trailer, it was LOUD going up long hills.

i don't think it would be bearable with a flat nose enclosed trailer & a lot of weight in it.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for the Corsa Sport for my 08 YDenali. Where an I find the best price? Any deals through vendors here?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a set... no longer for sale tho.

I assume your Denali is a 6.2? Hit up the vendor on here, Blackbear Performance. They are a CORSA dealer and reputable.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set... no longer for sale tho.

I assume your Denali is a 6.2? Hit up the vendor on here, Blackbear Performance. They are a CORSA dealer and reputable.

Did that bbp does not sell Corsa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts