Corsa catback 6.2 Yukon XL AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is quieter. The resonators are 2-3 dB quieter.

Not loud enough as it is...so i'd pass on this. Wonder how if removing the muffler and going straight pipe there would sound :)

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is quieter. The resonators are 2-3 dB quieter.

Does this quiet that glorious cold start? How does install go: do you have to cut the pipe to splice it in?

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@WICKEDOWESIX Was rhe Corsa too loud and that’s why you primarily went with the resonators or did you want a deeper tone first and less volume second… or some combination of each?

WICKEDOWESIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@WICKEDOWESIX Was rhe Corsa too loud and that’s why you primarily went with the resonators or did you want a deeper tone first and less volume second… or some combination of each?
Combination of both actually. Sound doesn't equate to power so, I knew the Corsa flowed better than stock but didn't want it too loud.

amrock888

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got my Corsa put on my Denali and man-oh-man is it night and day. The cold startup is violent like the Escalade V IMO, and as soon as it mellows out its perfect. No drone at all on the highway, romp on it and its a beast. Fast_AT4's video helped me make my choice for the Corsa versus Borla and etc, glad i went with it

AliBaba

Reaction score
Just had a shop install mine in 1.5 hrs. HOLY CRAP does it sound mean. The combination of the intake and exhaust really make my rig sound like a monster. Even better you can feel the added torque and HP.

Someone asked about any warning or errors and nothing yet from installing both Corsa products.

Attachments

• IMG_1992.jpeg
    IMG_1992.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1993.jpeg
    IMG_1993.jpeg
    652.3 KB · Views: 11

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the supercharger whine!

The exhaust sounds surprisingly quiet on the drive bye with the resonators. Is it that quiet now in real life or just quieter on the recording?

jrgenna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Combination of both actually. Sound doesn't equate to power so, I knew the Corsa flowed better than stock but didn't want it too loud.
Did those resonators help as you expected? I just had the Corsa cat back installed and it's too loud IMO. Hope the resonators are the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts