Corsa catback 6.2 Yukon XL AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not lou
I’m SOOOOO on the fence about ordering one for my 22’ Denali 6.2. The reviews on Corsa’s website were a little horrifying: lots of “great exhaust except the cold start: my neighbors hate me!” reviews.

@Fast_AT4 how’s it going a month in? Would you do it over or did the novelty wear off and now you’re stuck with too loud an exhaust? Also how’s the drone in DFM on the hwy or at constant city speeds?
Not loud ENOUGH for my liking tbh. Once it warms up...can only really hear it while getting on it.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cross-posting from the General Discussion thread:

I pulled the trigger last week on a Corsa catback exhaust for my 22’ Denali, installed yesterday: Here's a cold start video of stock, then one of the Corsa. GOD, is it something fierce. I am praying it doesn't get old as it sure is loud. It mellows down shortly after but you can definitely hear the exhaust roar when you get on it!
Stock:

Corsa:

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I pulled the trigger last week on a Corsa catback exhaust for my 22’ Denali, installed yesterday: Here's a cold start video of stock, then one of the Corsa. GOD, is it something fierce. I am praying it doesn't get old as it sure is loud. It mellows down shortly after but you can definitely hear the exhaust roar when you get on it!
Stock:

Corsa:
Honestly...I wish it stayed how it is at cold start lol.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Stock:

Corsa:
That corsa exhaust looks awesome. Not sure if it the video but the stock sure sounds better though.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That corsa exhaust looks awesome. Not sure if it the video but the stock sure sounds better though.
Curious how the stock sounds more favorable to you. The Corsa is RAW, like my buddy’s near-straight piped Lambo raw. I’m shocked how intense the cold start is, even after reading all the feedback on the Corsa website about cold starts.

My wife was rolling her eyes at me as we drove to happy hour today. She said “well at least you’ve managed to achieve ‘midlife crisis mode unlock’ !!!” :hahano:

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious how the stock sounds more favorable to you. The Corsa is RAW, like my buddy’s near-straight piped Lambo raw. I’m shocked how intense the cold start is, even after reading all the feedback on the Corsa website about cold starts.

My wife was rolling her eyes at me as we drove to happy hour today. She said “well at least you’ve managed to achieve ‘midlife crisis mode unlock’ !!!” :hahano:
Just sounds deeper and more authentic I guess. Not that the corsa sounds bad, maybe just doesn’t fit with the vehicle. Sure looks better Though.

MrScrewzloose

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Mine arrives today...pumped. Some quality time under a 7000lbs truck on jackstands.

What's interesting, if you look at the GM Performance Cat-Back #84888292, looks VERY similar to a rebranded Corsa. Spidey sense says it is.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Mine arrives today...pumped. Some quality time under a 7000lbs truck on jackstands.

What's interesting, if you look at the GM Performance Cat-Back #84888292, looks VERY similar to a rebranded Corsa. Spidey sense says it is.
Did my Corsa install on my drive way...no jack stands required.