Corsa catback 6.2 Yukon XL AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amrock888

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Resonators help for sure driving wise, but the cold starts are still brutal. Actually the more I have had it, I think its a little too brutal on cold start and want to explore some options on taming that if possible.

jrgenna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put the Corsa system on my 6.2 2022 High Country. The cold starts were awesome, but was too loud while driving....especially on the highway at 70-80 mph. I did notice some drone while in stop and go traffic that was quite annoying. Ended up putting on the Corsa resonators and now its great. Not perfect though. Only complaint is that at 75-80mph on the highway, its loud. Cold starts are still good too.

BlackAT4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Resonators help for sure driving wise, but the cold starts are still brutal. Actually the more I have had it, I think its a little too brutal on cold start and want to explore some options on taming that if possible.
Hey did you find a solution? I think my wife gonna make me go back to stock if I don’t stop waking the kids up!

amrock888

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey did you find a solution? I think my wife gonna make me go back to stock if I don’t stop waking the kids up!

LMAO, man its tough. Mine gives me a glare every time we start up. I did the Corsa resonators but its still a brutal start. IDK if adding a 3rd resonator right after the muffler is worth doing or not. I am considering it but dont know how much itll affect performance.

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as you start it up, put it into gear and the rpms will drop so it is a little quieter.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. That sounds identical to the same exhaust as mine, except it has GMC etched on the top instead of Corsa. I spent 2 hours giving them a mirror polish this weekend, and they look fantastic. Even better than when I first received the vehicle.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of removing the Corsa and going back to stock. Every time I go to leave in the AM and one of my kids is still sleeping, I wake them up :doh2:

Maybe I should put it up for sale, considering I have both head pipes so it can fit a standard Yukon AND Yukon XL. Someone make me an offer that's near the Chicagoland area!

IMG_2153.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan