Corsa CAI 6.2 Not Fitting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthonypjacobs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have issues when installing the Corsa CAI with the 6.2? The filter box tabs didn’t fit in the factory lower box slots well. I had to enlarge the slots.

Plus the hose connection from the intake tube to the throttle body was too large on the TB side. Don’t know if I’ll have a leak or not but it was easily 3-5mm larger ID than the throttle body OD.

Bzmuch102

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a corsa cai for my 5.3 my box didn’t fit either I called corsa and we’re still trying to figure it out

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they make it right for you guys. Corsa is pretty nice quality. They just got into the intake business over the last several years, so they're still new at it.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was this issue ever resolved and confirmed that new purchases will be proper per Corsa?

Callen841

Reaction score
Was this issue ever resolved and confirmed that new purchases will be proper per Corsa?
Wondering the same.. have a corsa exhaust and was going to purchase their CAI once they are back in stock..

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following, as I wanted a Corsa CAI and exaust as well.

Out of curiosity, is yours a 21 or a 22? Do you have pictures of the tab slots modification you had to make?

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corsa sold out on the 459546 so will need to wait until they restock as I'm not 100% confident to order from anyone else due to the fitting issue.