cooled seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have heated and cooled seats in my 2015 suburban. ive used the cool option a few times now since its been warm here and cant feel anything. is it only supposed to cool the seat down or am i actually supposed to feel cool air coming out? ive had cooled seats in my previous cars and could feel and hear the cool air coming out but not with this car. also i dont have perforated holes in the leather so not really sure how the cool option is supposed to work? so confused :hmmm2:

Nord

Reaction score
The cooled seats on my Yukon make my butt cold and I can hear them. It sounds like a fan is running when I turn them on.

OP
OP
Rmayrap

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what year is it? do you have perforated holes in the seat?

i dont hear or feel anything but i have the a/c button next to the heat button.

Last edited:

Nord

Reaction score
I have a 2015i Yukon SLT and it has perforated seats. As far as I know on the Tahoe and Suburban the cooled seats are only available on the LTZ.

OP
OP
Rmayrap

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
weird! i have the button and it lights up blue but doesnt do anything lol

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post a quick pic of the button? It sounds like you don't actually have the cooled seats, just heated seats.

JRAVN0823

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The cooled seats in 2015's don't work like the old ones. You don't feel air flow, there are pockets that the cool air travel through under the seat cover to cooler the seat. They won't cool you like the he olds one did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got heated and cooled seats in my 09 yukon Denali and 15 Yukon SLT. They work and feel the same...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n