Cooled seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched and couldn’t find an exact answer. What’s required to swap cooled seats to my 07 LTZ? I already have heated seats but not cooled. Will the existing harness work and just swap the seats or is it an entirely different harness?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched and couldn’t find an exact answer. What’s required to swap cooled seats to my 07 LTZ? I already have heated seats but not cooled. Will the existing harness work and just swap the seats or is it an entirely different harness?

Doubt it. Each heated seat has two modules with 4 wires each, seatback and cushion and all four connect to the Climate Control Seat Module.

Each ventilated and heated seat has two modules with 7 wires each, seatback and cushion again; all four connect to the Climate Control Seat Module which is different from the former.

Of course the control panels in each door are different and all of this talks to the Climate Control Module so I reckon that would require programming and or a specific part number.

Denali12

Reaction score
Doubt it. Each heated seat has two modules with 4 wires each, seatback and cushion and all four connect to the Climate Control Seat Module.

Each ventilated and heated seat has two modules with 7 wires each, seatback and cushion again; all four connect to the Climate Control Seat Module which is different from the former.

Of course the control panels in each door are different and all of this talks to the Climate Control Module so I reckon that would require programming and or a specific part number.

James... I just changed out my bottom seat cover & think I messed up where the vent for the a/c seat goes into the foam. Do you have any knowledge on this?

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure don't sorry. Still haven't found my parts book since the move. @mikeyss
I sent a few pictures of my set up, bit he says his is set up different than mine. My set up is a TED under the front of the seat, it blows up through the foam and into a diaphragm foam thingy with ducts. I'm not sure of any other system then just the heating element style, but those seats aren't perforated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas