Complete Lighting/LED List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
That fucken sucks.....makes me feel better about just breaking one tab on mine though lol.

Overhead console is two peices. The whole assembly is held up by one screw up front...by the rearview mirror. After that there is about 12 more screws that hold the two peices together.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atomic, I will def. trade you mine if your interested. I was planning on going to the junk yard to get a new one. Does anyone know if these units go bad and pulling one from a junk yard wouldn't be wise?

Haks, thanks for the info, i'll try and find that screw tonight in the overhead console.

I was looking at the hatch and rear wiper switches too and don't think they ever lit up. Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but the lettering on them is on a solid, no transparent, background.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Atomic, I will def. trade you mine if your interested. I was planning on going to the junk yard to get a new one. Does anyone know if these units go bad and pulling one from a junk yard wouldn't be wise?

I was looking at the hatch and rear wiper switches too and don't think they ever lit up. Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but the lettering on them is on a solid, no transparent, background.

The fog button deff lights up bcuz mine is right now. im not sure on the other ones. maybe not tradddeee persay. i like my clips, but i was just throwing it out there, i wasnt going to do the double din thing like tomorrow or anything. im gunna do it once i get 50percent off alpine and shit. in school....

Its hard to find them at junkyards, but have have you got to lose? just make sure it has 2 tabs :)

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Don't recall, check out the list I posted in the 07 Interior section.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Will any 194 bulb fit, like on V-LED there's a 2 V-LEDS BLUE 27 SMT LIGHT BULBS 194 168 158 2821 for $18 would that pair fit? And also, the autotrac push button 4wd theres different selections on that so 4 different lights, what led bulbs would they be?

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Fit in what application?

The 4x4 is 5 bulbs and they require soldering. 74s should fit.

TNtahoeB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been using this thread to convert my exterior lights to leds but I've been throw a curveball. V-leds says to use these SRCK 3157 for my center tail light but to use the regular 3157 for the top light. Im not sure if the regular will work because it shows a close-up of the connector and there is only one ground. Anyone know what the deal is? Oh, and of course these bulbs are out of stock! Here's the link: http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/Brake-Light-LED/Red-LED/V-LEDS-RED-SPECIAL-TAILBRAKE-p5168711.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenan