colormatched hd bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some 2s...prob going down another 1in. Might get rid of the rack

what wheels did you get? nice can never go too low right jaja and why you getting rid of the rack? and how much would you ask for it?

slickhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what wheels did you get? nice can never go too low right jaja and why you getting rid of the rack? and how much would you ask for it?

002_zps2d04afa4.jpg

Got some Slides and tires with only 1500 miles off of CL that I couldn't pass up. As far as the rack, I like it, but I've had everything shaved when it's been lowered...like the first car I owned, that I bought stock from my dad...."82 Chevy Malibu Wagon...Except unlike this one I just found online, I painted it one-toned midnight blue with metallic flake, shaved the roof rack, no ground effects, and Boyd polished chrome 5 flat stars... HAAA!! btw....This was back in '92!!!!

81Mal-Wag-M1_zps4b162316.jpg

We'll cross that rack when the time's right....haha!

Last edited:
OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
002_zps2d04afa4.jpg

Got some Slides and tires with only 1500 miles off of CL that I couldn't pass up. As far as the rack, I like it, but I've had everything shaved when it's been lowered...like the first car I owned, that I bought stock from my dad...."82 Chevy Malibu Wagon...Except unlike this one I just found online, I painted it one-toned midnight blue with metallic flake, shaved the roof rack, no ground effects, and Boyd polished chrome 5 flat stars... HAAA!! btw....This was back in '92!!!!

81Mal-Wag-M1_zps4b162316.jpg

We'll cross that rack when the time's right....haha!

man those wheels look amazing on your truck! really loving the look you got..jaja must have been a head turner huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA