Code for catalytic converter came on in my 08 Denali 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Damnali541

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
O'Rielly's said $700 for the dual portion of the exhaust and about $200 for the single portion to get rid of the code. I found cheaper on RA.
Someone recommended just to delete it which I wouldn't mind at all except I want the check engine light to turn off.

Anyone else done a delete before and found a way to get the check engine light off?
Or does anyone have any recommendations on replacements?
Or what kind of general tips do you have for this system like how to specify which one is causing the issue if possible?

I really don't want her to be any more quiet, if anything louder is better.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
magnaflow probably is the best price and/or option, your code will be on your stock air box label. just pop the hood and get on the phone and call any local muffler shop and tell them you want some magnaflow cat's and they will have you give them the code on the air box, I am pretty sure you can write the code down and look it up on the magnaflow website or just call magnaflow.

the code will be a number something like 9xxxgxxxx.123

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog