Cluster Repair Reccommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diverdown1969

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've finally had it with the cluster in my '03 Hoe. For six months I've dealth with pegged oil pressure, speedo reading 120 when I'm in a 35mph zone, and tacho all over the place while idling. I'm tired of having to reset my guages every time I exit the Hoe. I live on the gulf coast of Texas (near Corpus Christi) and am having ZERO luck finding someone local who will do the stepper motor replacement in my cluster. Can any of y'all point me in the direction of a reliable servicer of Hoe clusters whether local or not. I'd prefer local and same day service, but I am sure that's an unrealistic expectation. Also, if there is ANYONE who does this service AND led conversion on clusters I'd prefer that. Thank you for any and all help provided.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check these guys out, they are cheaper than stock rebuild...

http://www.mrwhizard.com/

As quoted from their website:

Yes, we repair 2003 - 2006 GM full size trucks and SUVs Instrument Clusters with non-functional, sticking speedometers and other gauges. Vehicles include Chevy Silverado-Suburban-Tahoe-Trailblazer-Avalanche, Cadillac Escalade, GMC Denali-Envoy-Sierra-Yukon, Hummer H2, Oldsmobile Bravada. Also includes Buick LeSabre, Rainier and Rendezvous, Chevy Cavalier, Impala, Monte Carlo, SSR and Venture, Isuzu Ascender, Pontiac Bonneville and Montana. If your vehicle is not listed and you have any problems with your speedometer in any GM 2003-2006 vehicle we can help.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Diverdown1969

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Followup on my cluster issue...

For those interested, I went with Digital Dash Solutions for a replacement cluster. Although it was more than I wanted to spend, I am happy with the cluster I purchased. I've attached an image to this posting of a before and after. I would have imbedded the image but do not know how. Have a great weekend everyone!

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 45

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sotelectronics.com

Hands down the best. Cheap. Fast. Reliable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper