cleaning out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m332is

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dealer add GM factory front mud flaps to my 2008 Denali a few weeks ago but they only had the gloss black in stock and that's what they installed. Since my truck is maroon I really wanted the flat black version.

I thought I could live with it, but after a couple weeks, I ordered the flat black version from McNeil and swapped them out.

If anyone is interested in them let me know. As I said, they are only 3 weeks old and two weeks of that the truck sat at the dealer to fix the eletircal short. I paid approx $75 from the dealer and they are the GM version.

Make me a fair offer and I will ship them.

Also, as I noted in another post, I removed the Rosen headrest DVD system from my Denali when I was tracking down my electrial problem so the dealer could not blame the DVD system. It ended up that my problem was a factory wire in the RR door that was chaffed and had nothing to do with the DVD player. It worked well, but I don't need it so I am not going to reinstall it. Again, if you are interested let me know. These go for about $1,500 new. I'd let it go cheap. Includes black headrest, but no instructions.

Vince

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you mean gloss black as in they match the black GM paint or they're just....glossy black on their own?

raidernationmike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i just installed these exact front mud molded guards on my 09 Black Denali. It matches the factory black paint.. (Black 41U) if that is the guard m332i ordered

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it a set of dvd headrests? do they have to sync to the entire car? or are they aftermarket? i have no RSE now but would like DVD headrests. let me know.

OP
OP
M

m332is

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they have the GMC logo?

Hi Sophomore,

no GM logo - they are plan (but on the back side have the GM part number and GM stamps). Raidernationmike is right, if you have a black truck they will match but were off the mark on my maroon color truck.

Vince

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

is it a set of dvd headrests? do they have to sync to the entire car? or are they aftermarket? i have no RSE now but would like DVD headrests. let me know.

I don't have the RSE either, this is two headrests with DVD players that are aftermarket - they work with two wireless headsets. The system has a number of games built into the hardware. I didn't realize it while it was in the truck, but I think from what l learned on line, they may have a radio frequency module that will also allow it to play through the FM stereo as well???

The headrests are black, but I can not confirm they are leather. Also because they are aftermarket, they are not an exact copy of the headrest.

I can get pics to anyone interested. In the mean time, via google I found a couple images/descriptions. This is the AV-7500 system.

http://www.radiocityturnuson.com/rosen.htm

http://www.rosenentertainment.com/2008 Sell Sheet.pdf

http://www.sunroofsetc.com/headrest_monitors.htm

Feel free to email me any quesitons off line at [email protected]

Vince

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv