Classified Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SgtPreston

Reaction score
Almost finished with the upgrade to bucket seats and leather interior in my recently purchased 1994 GMC Yukon 4x4 2 dr. and was going to post my 60/40 cloth seats for sale in the classifieds. I read the rules for posting classifieds and I need about 60 more posts before I can sell the seats?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Almost finished with the upgrade to bucket seats and leather interior in my recently purchased 1994 GMC Yukon 4x4 2 dr. and was going to post my 60/40 cloth seats for sale in the classifieds. I read the rules for posting classifieds and I need about 60 more posts before I can sell the seats?
Post up some pics. For a second I thought you replaced the rear seat with buckets. That would be cool.

OP
OP
S

SgtPreston

Reaction score
Will post pics when I get the buckets in front - upholsterer has the rear panels done, the new carpet installed and working on front door panels now - seats are next. Agree that buckets in the back would be cool but I like being able to pull one strap and the back seat folds down for cargo.
Still questioning why I have to have 85 posts to sell items?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will post pics when I get the buckets in front - upholsterer has the rear panels done, the new carpet installed and working on front door panels now - seats are next. Agree that buckets in the back would be cool but I like being able to pull one strap and the back seat folds down for cargo.
Still questioning why I have to have 85 posts to sell items?
that is to help sort out the riff raff from the forum, those 85 post can't be spam crap either or someone will pick up on it and then you might have to start all over, lol
just be diligent you will get there

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The link did post correctly and the rig is real sharp. Love the low miles. That thing will be very fun to drive.