Civilianizing the '15 Tahoe PPV

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
Did you ever get the harness from CMatt? What did you get and how did it work out. I am thinking of doing the same thing as you, adding power folding mirrors, heated seats and the center console with USB/110v/8" IO6 connectivity (my bluetooth works but when I plug into the secret spot behind the 8" screen it keeps going on>off>on>off>on>off

Cmatt is in process of helping me upgrade my 17 ppv to factory heated leather buckets and console we are going to try to make everything including rear controls work. I have already upgraded steering wheel but audio controls don’t work. I am also upgrading to the i06 radio. Will post as I get things done. Cmatt has been fast to respond and very helpful so far. Would recommend him if you are doing any upgrades that require wiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamC

Reaction score
I did the harnesses for center console. Need to install I06 radio. Decided not to program the bcm to do seats and rear controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
Ya im talking with Matt now, being that I have an '18, the IO5 is standard equipment so I just need to unlock the ability to use Android Auto/Navigation features along with videos and video in motion. I'm also doing the steering wheel swap, DL3 mirrors, fog lights and a couple other things.

sb38646

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No. I never pursued the issue further. I believe a person with the correct GM flashing device can supposedly enable the switch circuit.
the rear windows have a dummy switch. I replaced mine from a salvage non ppv tahoe and the windows worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandop86

Latest posts