Chrome exhaust tip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get one for the Denali 6.2 engine. How do you put thm on and is it hard? How much should a shop charge to put it on? Would the dealer put it on if I buy from them?
Thanks

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Aftermarket is the best, check Magnaflow, Borla and the Flowmaster wesbites for 2.5" Inlet diamerter tips and go from there.
The exhaust is 2.75" but the tip cna be widened to fit.

rogersinsel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just order the stock from the dealer. It is high quality, it fits w/o bending and you can install it.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get one for the Denali 6.2 engine. How do you put thm on and is it hard? How much should a shop charge to put it on? Would the dealer put it on if I buy from them?
Thanks

http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/GMC/2008/Yukon XL/Exhaust Tip - OE/?tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[type]=gm

You can put it on yourself. It comes with instructions. It's just a clamp with a big bolt. Looks nice. I have it.

Any one of them that says for L92 6.2L. I don't know why there are so many different parts. They are all the same for 6.0 & 6.2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA