Chevy 2022 Tahoe major issues - Beware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silve006

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been plagued with issues with my Chevy Tahoe. My husband and I are the original owners. We purchased in late 2021, the 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe. It’s had so many issues I can’t count them all. The newest issue is the airbag sensor, safety security issue, sunroof won’t open and inoperable lights inside. I have been waiting months for GM to come up with a fix while I keep taking it to the service department for other recalls. They tell us the same about the issues I have. GM hasn’t done anything to fix it.

Attachments

• C5D2FF81-06CD-475A-879B-CF69B683B11A.jpeg
    C5D2FF81-06CD-475A-879B-CF69B683B11A.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 12
  • staples_scan.pdf
    75.5 KB · Views: 7

NT Automotive

Reaction score
Sorry you guys are going through all that. You just want it to work.

Your issues remind me of many issues folks have had the last year in the Ford Bronco community.

Speculating here but it sounds like you might have one or multiple bad modules controlling some of those functions you mention not working correctly. If so its easy fix if parts avail (better parts) but have to locate and replace em which a dealer won't do if their scan tool comes back clean no codes thrown. GM should have a solution for their dealers.

Microchip + build quality also went down since 2020 which is why some of this is happening in your tahoe.

Hopefully it all gets fixed asap. If not, keep record bc it may qualify as a lemon depending on laws in your state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879