Chevrolet Sonora = Chevrolet Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
Those trucks probably wouldn't sell here.. different taste in cars and so on. I'd like to see how they determine what cars they sell in what countries

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
ya i dont like them, that dodge just looks wrong, and i agree the squared front end with the round contures of the back just doesnt fly, im glad my country sticks with yours.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I kinda thought the two door SUV died off sometime around 97...They made more sense when they were being marketed as actually work and offroad capable vehicles and not the glorified minivans they were more or less being used as.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heres the Mexican tahoe its called chevrolet sonora it has the silverado (or cheyenne ) front ...looks weird ...ha and a suburban pic !

picture_4882.jpg

i know that is a tahoe forum but have you ever seen a mexican ram charger??

01ramcharger01.jpg

yes! I wanted to sneak a shell back 10 years ago, and throw the driveline from a 150HD into it. Sadly i never go t the chance.
Of course I also wanted to bring back the Orbitron clone 'trashcan' I saw... which turned out to be the genuine Big Daddy Roth Orbitron.

there are also Sonoras that look just like normal tahoes, most do actually. I've never seen one with a NNBS facelift front on it around here.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep.

I remember about 6 months before the restyled 'aero' s10 blazer came out in the US they had em overseas... made in Brazil.

It was exactly like what eventually came out in the US, except the front grill was very very much like what eventually was was used on the Isuzu version of the S10.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went to cancon a few months ago and saw a few of those i was a little confused they also have suburbans with the silverado front ends

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv

Latest posts