Cheap OBDII reader with your Andriod Phone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vette66

Vette66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I will unplug my 4wd this week and cause s code. Will report back on if it pulls the code.

keebler94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have already put my order in at amazon for the BT module and bought the torque pro app.
It is worth it to read and clear CEL codes. if it can read the others thats just icing on the cake!:D

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone used OBDDOCTOR i have an windows 8 phone wich doesnt have torque app
im trying to figure how to activate the purge valve solenoid or vent valve solenoid to if either are faulty
i have a p0440 code and ive already replaced the gas cap

BIG-MAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I know this is an old thread i would like to know if this would fit my truck
2000 Yukon XL or my 2003 expedition and 2003 jeep liberty. I want to order one as well i just don't want to order the wrong one amigo!

bigbird189

Reaction score
I ordered this about a month back for my 2004 denali. It works great and very happy. Spent 25 for a scanner, can't beat it. It should work for your vehicles.I have been using my edge cs on my 2002 chevy duramax but hated removing it for scanning on other vehicles. This is well worth the money. No cables, no batteries, just a simple small device and my phone that I can take everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts