cheap front level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know everyone says no to keys but i need to raise it an inch to match the block and for more room for the 35s i got. my bars are worn and im going to replace them down the road when i find some 3/4t ones but for now i need to get these tires on and it aligned. inspection is this month. has anyone used the ebay ones or know of any around 60 or 70 bucks? trying to get this all done soon

OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone on gmt400 said not to do keys so i guess i wont and ill just trim if needed. i found a 6inch superlift for 500 on craigslist... hmm

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be on that Superlift like white on rice. I can never get that lucky though.

Will a suspension lift kit for a 88-99 Silverado/Sierra work on a Tahoe/Yukon of the same years?

OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the lifts will fit only difference is the torsion bars on the 4dr mount different to the frame versus the trucks. its so tempting to ge that lift and be at 9inch on 35s

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah man i just saw that lift on clist, if i had the money id get it haha, you should jump on that, and its only missing shocks and the steering drop, i wish i could get it, or wanted that much lift lol

OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its missin stuff? he said lift was fine

your talking about the pro comp one? theres one off a totaled tahoe now too. a superlift

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayden with 2011 y