Changing favorite stations...doesn't scroll?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little hard to describe but I find it odd that when you scroll through the stations using using the steering wheel buttons the screen doesn't scroll to the next page of favorites...am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone 7s using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would make sense.... then again that would be applying some common sense. GM seems to have issue w/ this on occasion. ;) i'd like to think its more the bean counters than the engineers.

some things are good & others are o_O

OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would make sense.... then again that would be applying some common sense. GM seems to have issue w/ this on occasion. ;) i'd like to think its more the bean counters than the engineers.

some things are good & others are o_O

It's for sure an software engineering issue. It's a weird oversight for them to miss...really hope they do some updates this this and CarPlay in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone 7s using Tapatalk

jcarlilesiu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wait, what? If I use the steering wheel buttons, the display between the gauges shows all of the stations I have preset and I can scroll through all of them.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine scrolls when using the buttons on the back left side on steering wheel (2016 denali)

It scrolls to the next screen of stations?

Mine will move to the next station but if the next station is on the next screen it won't change screens to show that. (But the station does actually change)

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the in dash screen between the tach and speedo or are you talking about the main MyLink screen? Mine will page through the on the screen between the gauges but not the main MyLink screen.

OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the in dash screen between the tach and speedo or are you talking about the main MyLink screen? Mine will page through the on the screen between the gauges but not the main MyLink screen.

Main screen. You scroll past the last station and it doesn't move to the next screen.

So slow too. I've stopped using my steering wheel controls and just touch the station on the screen. Frustrating. My old Tahoe changed stations instantaneously.

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firsthere