Centerline Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmax Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a new set of wheels, and I need some help with offsets. Does anyone know the offset of these OEM Denali wheels?

01.gif

I'm looking at getting a set of Centerline Grizzly wheels, which come with either an offset of +6mm or +32mm. I would like to go with the more aggressive offset of +6mm, but I'm afraid that they will rub. Stock suspension with no intention of lowering it. I will be lifting it, if anything. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
OP
D

Dmax Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
do you have any pictures of them? how do you like the fitment - do they sit flush? thanks for your help

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you going to sell your stockers? I love those rims.

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might just be if the price is right. let me know when they come off.

OP
OP
D

Dmax Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Crappy pics with dirty wheels...

thanks, that's very helpful. I thought you meant that you had the centerline wheels when I inquired about the fitment. Glad to finally know the specs on these wheels.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I might just be if the price is right. let me know when they come off.

It will probably be in about 3 months - I'll let you know. Getting a duramax drivetrain put in and need 8-lug wheels on that rear axle, so they will be coming off for sure.

OP
OP
D

Dmax Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nooooo please don't lift a Denali!!

unless you know a clever way to install the 2500 front end on a 1500 frame, I'm probably going to need to do a straight axle conversion on the front end to handle the power I'm going to be putting down (which may require a small lift). I plan on running mid-11's in the 1/4 mile, and the 1500 front end hardware can't handle nearly that kind of torque.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper