Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erica347

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a center console for my 07 Tahoe LS? I have looked on ebay, but they seem so high. I have the jump seat and I hate it.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking about the FRONT console, I take it?

Have you tried gmpartsdirect.com? You should check it out, and compare the cost of the part AND the shipping between gmpd and ebay, since the shipping from gmpd can be really steep.

OP
OP
E

Erica347

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes it is the front one that I am wanting. I have the tan/black interior. The seats are tan and so right now the jump seat is tan but I could go for tan or black. Timmy, where is the one you are talking about and how much. Also willing to trade jump seat for console if anyone is interested.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's from a guy in detroit. it doesn't have the latch or cupholder though.

sctdixon

Reaction score
I just picked one up for $250. It seems to be the typical prices I found.

Search Craigslist for it. I use Searchtempest.com for excellent CL searching. It's much easier to search using this than the CL search engine.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked one up for $250. It seems to be the typical prices I found.

Search Craigslist for it. I use Searchtempest.com for excellent CL searching. It's much easier to search using this than the CL search engine.

Thats really cheap. The ones ive seen are 500+. I have seen some tan ones 4 around 350 but I need ebony color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019