Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following up on my post "Big Jerk" I'd like to get input as to what the best Catch Can is for my 6.2 boosted Yukon? Anybody out there using them? Good, bad or indifferent?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
sealandsky

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great links!

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought www.teamrxp.com. I like the 2 can system with a small can for the clean side. Important on boosted engines. I've seen many Ford owners opting for this on their turbo Fords. It is not cheap but if it protects the engine its cheap insurance. It took a month to get but is a very nice kit with all the factory connectors.

rs=w:600,h:600.jpg

OP
OP
sealandsky

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have them on my hellcats, Z06 and ZR1, my hellcat track car needs it for sure, the other 3 have not had any oil in the cans, not planninhg on adding one to my callaway tahoe at this time
Hi Carl - Have you checked the condition of your throttle body on your Tahoe?

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes Rich I did at 4k miles, it was clean, I only put 4k on the tahoe in a year, got too many cars. I would check with Callaway, and or your dealership because I know some hellcat owners that had warranty issues from adding a catch can, but if your dealership is good with it you should be fine. I know what my dealership is good with, in fact they install many of my mods just for warranty issues, but I'm lucky because they have the best Corvette guy in the east, and he is Callaway trained

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288