Cash for Clunkers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh well I gues all Hybrids get them, certain states even allow HOV lan occupancy with only the driver in the car if its a Hybrid.
All incentives....

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I could get more tax breaks if I bought a hummer cause I own a business. I love the supposed green government. lol

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
btw where did you get your quadra? Got a friend looking for one and cant anywhere on the east coast.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
btw where did you get your quadra? Got a friend looking for one and cant anywhere on the east coast.

Bought it from a dealer about a mile from my office in Moyock NC. North Eastern Auto and Truck. he said it was the only quadrasteer ever seen in his life and probably the last one. How much is he lookin to spend?

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
^ less than $20k.

ok theres a few on ebay that could be shipped. One in NJ that im actually thinking about picking up as I need a crewcab YESTERDAY! But if he is intrested he can have it. its a 2005, 4x4 SLT-2 6.0, silver, DVD, and he added nav and 6 cd changer. 57k miles. 18k. Im thinking of throwing him a 15k offer. I paid 8 for my truck, but put over 8k in to it.

super sorry for the thread jack

Last edited:

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
ok theres a few on ebay that could be shipped. One in NJ that im actually thinking about picking up as I need a crewcab YESTERDAY! But if he is intrested he can have it. its a 2005, 4x4 SLT-2 6.0, silver, DVD, and he added nav and 6 cd changer. 57k miles. 18k. Im thinking of throwing him a 15k offer. I paid 8 for my truck, but put over 8k in to it.

super sorry for the thread jack
werd i seem to take almost every thread i post in off topic lol:insane:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts