CarPlay wishful thinking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it will likely come from one of the big three google, microsoft, apple, maybe......amazon they like to run under the radar and have a huge cloud service
microsoft offered big big deals to all the top university professors over a decade ago to come work on robotics
just a matter of time...

Dayzoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OP
OP
Cryptocap

Cryptocap

Reaction score
If GM can't get CarPlay to work properly now, how on earth will they make this work? lol
What doesn’t work for you? And this is all UI done by Apple. GM just has to give the access.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What doesn’t work for you? And this is all UI done by Apple. GM just has to give the access.
I will say that CarPlay for me works well, flawlessly actualy, 95% of the time. 5% of the time it fails to connect wirelessly...but, I just got an infotainment software update yesterday at the dealer, and that hasn't happened again (yet)....

OP
OP
Cryptocap

Cryptocap

Reaction score
I will say that CarPlay for me works well, flawlessly actualy, 95% of the time. 5% of the time it fails to connect wirelessly...but, I just got an infotainment software update yesterday at the dealer, and that hasn't happened again (yet)....
Hopefully that fixed the issue. I hadn’t experienced that issue with mine connecting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbokon