CarPlay issue 2021 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reddog1473

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone has any issues with you phone wirelessly connecting to CarPlay? Can’t get my phone to connect to CarPlay.

Xerais

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd try doing a hard reset of your iphone. I haven't had any issues with my Yukon but I had a few times in my BMW where the wireless carplay just wouldn't connect. Rebooting the iphone always solved the issue. Press volume up, then volume down, then hold the right side button. Keep holding it, you'll see the power off thing come up, but keep holding. Then you'll see a black screen and finally the Apple logo when it is booting again. Release the right button when the apple logo comes up.

Also make sure that bluetooth and wireless isn't disabled on the phone.

Hope that helps.

jna97

Reaction score
My Tahoe was in the shop Saturday. The advisor checked and said there was a “radio software calibration version V153”. Radio works great with no more wireless connection or satellite loading issues. Hope this helps.

Gibbynd

Reaction score
Mine didn’t work at first. Needed a new radio unit. Resolved it.

Petty Levert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone has any issues with you phone wirelessly connecting to CarPlay? Can’t get my phone to connect to CarPlay.
Mine works fine. But I think it connects via wifi instead of bluetooth it acts weird in my Tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar