Cargo mat that doesn't suck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

like2detail

Reaction score
That is the exact kit I purchased.
Wow, that sucks. I didn't even drill pilot holes. I just screwed them in and had no issues at all. I used all the shorter screws from the kit, didn't try any of the longer ones if that makes a difference.

2591tdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It worked really well. I did make a HUGE mistake with the placement on the passenger side seat back. Have to make sure to keep the snaps high to not interfere with the part that covers that gap between the floor and the seats when it moves. I feel like an idiot now. Four snaps on each mat worked out really well. I removed all the velcro except the OEM pieces at the top of the "60" section on the seat back. They don't move at all, really secure, easy to remove and reinstall.
Your mat looks like exactly what I’ve been looking for, one that extends up the backs of the 3rd row seats and works with the seats up or down. I cannot find your mat on the GM Parts website. Would you happen to have a part number or link? What year is your vehicle? Mine is a 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71