Carcrz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
I but a thread wanted thread out for fog lights and carcrz replied that he had some. It took me a while to get around to finally sending him the money and he replied to me everytime and shipped them right away after I paid for them probably two months down the road. Classy guy.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I but a thread wanted thread out for fog lights and carcrz replied that he had some. It took me a while to get around to finally sending him the money and he replied to me everytime and shipped them right away after I paid for them probably two months down the road. Classy guy.

I bought my esky roof rack from him also. Good guy. Fast responses and super fast shipping. I'd buy more of his used stuff If I needed to :Handshake:

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up guys! thanks for the the +feed back. when i first read redhoe01 comments i read it too fast and i thought it said that i never sent him the fog lights and my stomach just drop.:jawdrop: i had to read it again real slow, i got worried there for a minute. well i'm glad we all happy:)
by the way i still got a yukon front bumper cover and a rear bumper cover for a tahoe or yiukon if any body is interested............... peace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia