Captain chairs arm rest plastic trim pieces broke...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparsons79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have black 2nd row captain chairs and on the arm rests there is a plastic circle that hides the bolts. Well both of mine have broke and I can not seem to locate the part #'s and the #'s on the back of the pieces do not produce any results in the OEM catalog. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding the part #'s or if any has them for sale.

Thanks

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A quick search on gmpartsdirect.com makes it appear that that cap is part of the "armrest," and so I'm not sure if it comes separately.

Maybe someone else can confirm/deny this.

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A quick search on gmpartsdirect.com makes it appear that that cap is part of the "armrest," and so I'm not sure if it comes separately.

It is a separate part.

I have black 2nd row captain chairs and on the arm rests there is a plastic circle that hides the bolts. Well both of mine have broke and I can not seem to locate the part #'s and the #'s on the back of the pieces do not produce any results in the OEM catalog. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding the part #'s or if any has them for sale.

Thanks

It is called a "Rear Seat Armrest Accent Finishing Bolt Cap", or a "Rear Seat Armrest Bolt Finish Cover". Either one is correct. I believe the part number for the Ebony Cap is 15279689.

FYI - for those reading this thread in the future:
Cashmere Cap: 15279690
Titanium Cap: 15279691

Let me know if you need any additional help!

Last edited:

Sancho

Reaction score
^^^ I have one in hand right now and can confirm that part number for the black arm rest bolt cover.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I actually had to replace one before due to a clip on the inside being broken when tightening the armrests back up.

OP
OP
S

sparsons79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for your help

It is a separate part.

It is called a "Rear Seat Armrest Accent Finishing Bolt Cap", or a "Rear Seat Armrest Bolt Finish Cover". Either one is correct. I believe the part number for the Ebony Cap is 15279689.

FYI - for those reading this thread in the future:
Cashmere Cap: 15279690
Titanium Cap: 15279691

Let me know if you need any additional help!

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the part number, I have a broken one too. Too bad I already placed an order w/ GMpartsdirect yesterday for my oil cooler, I could've added this part to that order. I'll just have to wait for when I buy the parts for the front brake air ducts

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks that helped out. same problem and i broke one and missing the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boom313