Can't Find GM Part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacWarrior

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
(Corrected post bold & underlined)

Hello all,

I was able to fix my 2009 Tahoe LTZ passenger side seat heater but my driver side seat heater is not working also. I checked under the seat and looked up the GM part number for the module but when I search for it, it says it can't find any results.

It is GM P/N 25886612. Any help to find this part or superseded replacement part number would be appreciated.

IMG_1757.png

Thank you,

MacWarrior

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MacWarrior

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You mean this? That’s a power seat control module. It has nothing to do with heat.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184124521932

Yes, but it shows sold out. And now I am really confused. When I was reading about seat heating issues it was my understanding that the seats have their own heating modules. If that controls the power seats only then what module is used for the driver side heated seat? I repaired the connector under the front passenger seat with all new connectors but the module seem to be working when I checked the pins with my multimeter. The passenger side works great but still no heat to the driver side. Thank you.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDK. You never said seat heater in your first post so I thought you were talking about actuators for the hvac. You just said passenger side heater.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was able to fix my 2009 Tahoe LTZ passenger side heater but my driver side heater is not working also. I checked under the seat and looked up the GM part number for the module but when I search for it, it says it can't find any results.

It is GM P/N 25886612. Any help to find this part or superseded replacement part number would be appreciated.

View attachment 271277

Thank you,

MacWarrior
this
2009 Chevy Tahoe MEMORY CONTROL MODULE COMPUTER | eBay

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
IDK. You never said seat heater in your first post so I thought you were talking about actuators for the hvac. You just said passenger side heater.

Yea, he never mentioned a seat on either side. At this point, post the last 8 digits of your VIN and hopefully @915_Tahoe can likely help.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been poking around since i seen this post and as far as i can tell you are looking at the correct part.
Screenshot_20210219-160936_Samsung Internet.jpg
best clearest image i can find. its listed with multiple part numbers so a vin search as mentioned above may be needed. also that 5ds number is another p/n your unit can be searched for with but your image is blocking that number. this particular module is listed specifically as LH drivers side most places. no guru but i was digging around most of the day as it was a fairly calm day at work. so i could still be wrong but there is a separate module similar to this one with fewer plugs for non heated seats. not suggesting that one is the right one but once i located it there numerous p/n listed for the same module all suggesting they are interchangeable. your shown number was not on that list so im not sure beyond this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish