Cant decide...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sirblade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New the forums, but have been enjoy reading over them for the pass few days.

I have a 2003 Yukon Denali w/ Bose system. No sub in the rear. Single disc cd /tape with the 6 disc changer and a Rosen flip down DVD in the back w audio FM mod to HU. A Y91 system.

I would like to have a DD DVD player prefer touch but not important. Have Ipod interface and control w/ video on screen and XM radio. Have Nav, but also not important. I would like to keep the factory speakers and steering wheel controls for now, and just add a couple of 12" subs. I am looking at also adding a back up camera later.

I cant decide if I can accomplice everything I am looking for with a OEM nav swap or with a new HU.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off your sub is up front in the center console, i have a pioneer avh p4200dvd which I like alot

OP
OP
sirblade

sirblade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea I know the sub is under the center console. I was looking at adding extra bass.

I think I am going the aftermarket route. I was trying to keep as much as the factory function as possible.

Thank you to everyone who have posted on this site. The knowledge I have gained over the past week I know has helped me and others make out ride a better place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n