Can I post a link to the 1997 C/K Truck Service Manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

doncaruana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okey doke! I have received an immense amount of help on this forum so I wanted to give back. There are 2 volumes but I have 3 files - one for each volume and a combined one. They are searchable and the bookmarks and table of contents links all work. However, they are very big - each volume is 335MB, and the combined one is 670MB. Hope these help someone!

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 1 and 2 combined

mikehooo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure of the legality, but I have it in PDF and want to share with this community
I got vol.1 to down load but couldn’t get vol.2 to come thru. I’ll try again later.
Thanks for the valuable info. This should pertain to a 97 Tahoe. I’ve got a 2 door with tail gate 2nd owner 143k

OP
OP
D

doncaruana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got vol.1 to down load but couldn’t get vol.2 to come thru. I’ll try again later.
Thanks for the valuable info. This should pertain to a 97 Tahoe. I’ve got a 2 door with tail gate 2nd owner 143k
i just verified the file is still good. And it will most definitely pertain to a 97 Tahoe - that's what I have and why I chased it down! :)

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to a site that has the ones for 98…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep