Can I fit a 6 or 8' folding table in my Yukon???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an event for work saturday and need to pick up some tables. Does anyone know if I can fit up to an 8' folding table in the back of my Yukon with the seats folded down? I have standard length not the XL.

Last edited:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I have an xl and 8' is from edge of rear seats folded to the back hatch. So to fit in a shorter one you would have to make up that shorter distance somewhere.

How many tables are we talking about?

Lay some 2x4s across the roof rack to span from each brace, then stack the tables up there and strap them down.

Or leave the hatch glass open and have the back of the table stick out.

Or if it's just a few tables you might be able to stand them on their side and angle them in the back corner to corner

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
I know I'm mean but maybe you need to get a pickup truck with an 8 FOOT bed!!! sorry. but I see people all the time putting shit on or in their cars/trucks that just doesn't fit. Bike racks ,Thule carriers , Baskets for receiver hitches ect. Then it becomes a road hazard. Get the proper vehicle or stay at home, just my 2 cents worth. ;)

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Late to the game, but you can't fit an 8ft without going over the headrest. I do this often in my Tahoe when bringing plywood home

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Late to the game, but you can't fit an 8ft without going over the headrest. I do this often in my Tahoe when bringing plywood home
As long as the driver wears a helmet he should be OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn