CALLING ALL ‘21 ESCALADE OWNERS!!! Do you have Autostop frustration??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
Hey guys…hope all are keeping well and safe!!

So I’ll cut straight to the point. I’ve got a 2021 Escalade and am honestly quite sick and tired of the engine Auto start/stop feature and honestly would like to see this problem rectified. I reached out to the guys at Autostop Eliminator seeing that they just came out with a solution for ‘21 and ‘22 Tahoes and Yukons. They told me they’re looking for someone who can volunteer their Escalade for 7-8 hours, even if it’s over the weekend and they’ll come up with a device for all Escalade owners. In exchange they’ll even give a free device and $300/- to the volunteer. I wish I lived in the US, I would have jumped right on to this offer, but seeing that I don’t, I’m announcing it here.

If you’re an Escalade owner and are interested, DM me and I’ll link you up with the right person’s contact details. All you gotta do is drive up to Fairmont WV, spare up to 7 hours there and your getting $300 and a free device. They say they don’t even need to drive your car.

Help yourself to help us others!!!
C’MON GUYS…lets see some volunteers!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout