Buyer's Remorse - 2015 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, so no fix. Unbelievable. That noise is annoying on my two rentals. How they didn't know about this during development boggles my mind.

Last edited:

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds to me like they have narrowed the nose down to the capacitors. I would guess that they will have a solid fix for this.

Remember guys, the gap between identifying the problem and fixing the problem can be big. The only thing they can do to bridge the gap is attempt a band-aid until they redesign the part. Band-aids are very frustrating because they only mask, and never fully fix the problem. I am sure a new part, or a part to dampen the noise will come soon.

We only have a couple thousand miles at best on my wife's truck, but there hasn't been any issues at all.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds to me like they have narrowed the nose down to the capacitors. I would guess that they will have a solid fix for this.

Remember guys, the gap between identifying the problem and fixing the problem can be big. The only thing they can do to bridge the gap is attempt a band-aid until they redesign the part. Band-aids are very frustrating because they only mask, and never fully fix the problem. I am sure a new part, or a part to dampen the noise will come soon.

We only have a couple thousand miles at best on my wife's truck, but there hasn't been any issues at all.

I have 20,850 miles I love the truck but im waiting 10 months and nothing is done like you said mask the problem, now we need to fix the problem.

I love the truck but is not help from GM I think they don't care about.
If anybody have a lease they are cool but on my side I purchase the truck and I will fight up to the end.

:hmmm2:

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer service writers are useless and powerless. I would try to get in touch with the local field rep directly Julian. That's the only guy who will get you results. Don't take no for an answer., Make sure you walk out of your dealer with his number.

The squeaking wheel gets the grease, but the wheel on fire is a little dangerous.

Last edited:

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer service writers are useless and powerless. I would try to get in touch with the local field rep directly Julian. That's the only guy who will get you results. Don't take no for an answer., Make sure you walk out of your dealer with his number.
Is frustrated man I was 35 minutes on the phone with this Lady talk about the problem but she is only customer service.
I think they really know is coming like avalanche,if everyone call and open a case they will do something but GM have not future repair on this so you take or leave.
On my case will go to my lawyer and talk about. If worth or waiting and take a loss and get another.

acainindy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This my 3rd GM SUV, they all have had bugs here and there, but once they got worked out, the vehicles have been stellar...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts