Buyer's Remorse - 2015 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sold my 2015i (2015.5) Yukon XL Denali on Friday Feb 20, 2015. I picked it up on December 22, 2014 (Oct 18 build date). Several dealers could not solve a high pitched noise / whistle coming from the right front passenger side of the vehicle. They also couldn't get the right front passenger door from rattling when the stereo was at medium to high volume.

Took a bath on the vehicle. Glad it is gone. Unlikely to buy another GM product -- this was my 6th Tahoe/Yukon in 14 years.

ARJ4QHJ.jpg
4DcFOiG.jpg

Looks (looked?) eerily familiar BTW... In a good way, I guess.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna go join other forums for vehicles I don't like/don't own anymore and whine about what's wrong with them.
Everyone have understand the frustration on this guy , he is right about everything all the problem should be fix by now but GM don't care about.
In my side if they don't fix the problem I will take some lost and get new vehicle.
[emoji19]

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hummer101, don't take a loss. I think you would meet the Lemon Law requirements in your state if they don't fix your truck. Yes it is a big hassle but I just won mine in the state of Florida over an AC issue and I will have very little out of pocket expense to get into another Tahoe. Besides you posted that you have a secret weapon and I can't wait to see what that is.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hummer101, don't take a loss. I think you would meet the Lemon Law requirements in your state if they don't fix your truck. Yes it is a big hassle but I just won mine in the state of Florida over an AC issue and I will have very little out of pocket expense to get into another Tahoe. Besides you posted that you have a secret weapon and I can't wait to see what that is.

No i'm not my lawyer told me it can take long time to get to them but if they don't help me and them everything change , he is right about, work with them first.

I love the car but this noise is insane.

Let's give the chance to fix the problem. :hmmm2: lemon law take some time bro.

Last edited:

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working with GM to either fix or replace my Denali - painful process

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working with GM to either fix or replace my Denali - painful process

It is crazy I was in the phone with my dealer general manager and he told me he got a (PA) means they know about the problem but they dont have a solution yet and that means you must ask for replacement or go to you lawyer.

:hmmm2: He will send me the e-mail and with that will ask to GM for my replacement.

:wtf:

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have driven 7k miles while GM works to fix it. After the next try the say they will order me a new one while I drive this one if they cannot fix the issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts