Buyer's Remorse - 2015 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my 3rd GM truck and I am happier and more impressed with this vehicle than either of my previous two, a second and third generation Escalade. Quieter, smoother, and much better build quality.

How's your review on the vehicle since you've had it. Looking at purchasing a a 15 Denali but have heard a lil complaints. I've had the 02 verision and loved it. How do you compare the generations since you've own d all of them

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's your review on the vehicle since you've had it. Looking at purchasing a a 15 Denali but have heard a lil complaints. I've had the 02 verision and loved it. How do you compare the generations since you've own d all of them
I think if you wait and purchase a 2016 should be better,more options,updates,and colors.

rgnbull1227

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive owned BMW, Mercedes, Lamborghini, etc and by far the most reliable and trouble free vehicle I have ever owned is a 2007 GMC Yukon. Bought it off the floor and 100K miles later, the only repairs needed to this date(Still have it about to put up for sale) is brakes and tires. Thats its. Not another single repair(wait, thats incorrect, they warrantied a set of 20" wheels that had a finish issue). Replaced the pads, rotors and front calipers. The reliability and lack of repairs needed is why we went and got the 15 Denali XL. Im just hoping this one performs as well. So far 3500 miles and all seems good(other than an annoying low volume rattle)

H8 PVMT

Reaction score
so i wrote my check for $75k and down the road I went.

:party36: One day I'd like to be able to do that. I could today but that thing would bounce right through the window....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts