buy it now for 100,000? lol what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Did it drive through a Band-aid? It also has that "Denali Platinum" body kit I posted up a while back..... what a bolt on joke this ride is.....come the F on. It looks like the autozone "playa'z" edition.:Shit Eater:

Nice grille though......
:hmm:

Last edited:

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I haven't played a video game since i was addicted to PGA Tour '98 (when it was a brand new game), so I could be wrong, but i dont think you can even buy games for that xbox anymore.

I usually wouldn't bother posting anything on a thread like this, but If you are asking $100k for a 2001 Tahoe there better be $85k hidden in the spare tire.

That truck would look better if he removed the bodykit and just left it without bumpers. I admire his enthusiasm and attention to detail, but whoever built that truck has worse taste than the guy that owns this car....

bugatti_veyron_pink.jpg

The Bape Bugatti

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
That tart won't get $50k fo that POS!!!

WHAT!!!!!! You mean I could have gotten a better deal thant 94k. Damn I got a bad deal. But check out my awesome hoe. I can say I bought it and never post pics. but yall will still believe me.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That poor Tahoe.... I'm sorry they did that to you.

OVER $120,000 WAS SPENT IN MODIFYING AND UP-GRADING THIS VEHICLE.

Sounds like a ******* TERRIBLE investment. Would have been better off putting that money into a house and actually get some kind of appreciated value out of it. People these days, jeez. The bid is at around $15k right now... I don't know what foolish bastard would want to pay that much to be rolling around in that clou car. I would take it just to tear it down and part it out, then turn it into a real truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n