Buy it, and they will come....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
ima have to go all crazy and get a 6.2 or 8.1 liter now to compete with this. Then super charge.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ima have to go all crazy and get a 6.2 or 8.1 liter now to compete with this. Then super charge.

Get'r done!

B

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Damn! Look at you. You aren't ******* around huh? Looks like I'ma gonna have to go...

Nope. I don't **** around, see my board id? ;-)

All I gotta say is you guys need to get your ***** here and stay at my house for a weekend real damn soon. I cover all beer/pretzels and vote at least one night of entertainment while you're in the big city. I think we'll be too pumped about building with Jeff that we will fall asleep in the garage. In fact, anybody in Dallas is welcome to come by and hang/wrench when I really get this going for the install party. This will be my FIRST....not my last. :)

B O S S

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Get'r done!

B

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Nope. I don't **** around, see my board id? ;-)

All I gotta say is you guys need to get your ***** here and stay at my house for a weekend real damn soon. I cover all beer/pretzels and vote at least one night of entertainment while you're in the big city. I think we'll be too pumped about building with Jeff that we will fall asleep in the garage. In fact, anybody in Dallas is welcome to come by and hang/wrench when I really get this going for the install party. This will be my FIRST....not my last. :)

B O S S

Damn to bad you're not in CALI..... makes me wanna take a trip over to dallas, i difinetly need some wrenches experience... can't wait for pictures of the upcoming built

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
when is this going down? seriously? maybe Chist and I can roll together, i am down to drive fa sho!!!! i just need some prior warning, like chist i am stupid busy between work and family.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when is this going down? seriously? maybe Chist and I can roll together, i am down to drive fa sho!!!! i just need some prior warning, like chist i am stupid busy between work and family.

Engine was shipped to the depot yesterday, so I'll be picking it up hopefully on Monday and start tearing it down for some paint. I think JK comes to town next weekend Sunday for his BB retune, so hopefully he can give me some pointers. Basically I'm gunna start reading like a mother, tearing down the engine and documenting everything I do for my own reference.

Instead of silver, I'm considering painting the top of the engine a bright white to match the exterior. I clean my engine bay just about every wash so I figure that would look pretty sick with a white SC on top as well.

This engine was basically my white leather Katzkin seats...so gotta push that out a bit. Or maybe not LOL!

B

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

I guess you could wrench with your good arm. :deal:

B O S S

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be cool if you could roll out here with Chistoso. Hell, we might as well have a TYF gathering/install party while we're all there. And bring Shagg while you're at it:D

Hell yes! ....I don't really have a weekend in mind yet, do you guys? I'm stooked man, I hope we can make that shit happen. I stopped by Home Depot and picked up some of the materials I'm using to insulate my garage for the A/C conversion. I'm tired of that damn heat...

BOSS
You just let us know when you have that a/c in the garage going then we'll set a weekend for the swap:gr_grin:

I was exchanging mail with Bobby over this. I'm interested in possibly making it. When are you guys planning on doing this? I would need a week or two in advance notice. I have so much shit on my plate at work right now, working saturdays and sometimes late..

I am curious to see your truck in action. I know I can't compete with that 6.0 but I'd hold the camera while you ran the track if I could make this happen..

Besides, I have the 6.0 that came off the truck I got my HD hood from and could use the know how to freshen it up for when I'm ready to either use it on the Hoe or elsewhere. I has 56k on it so it's worth the work..
I told Bobby I'd need at least a couple weeks in advance also. We should be able to easily knock this out over the weekend and still have time to hang out and hit the track or grab some drinks or whatever somewhere. We'll plan out your 6.0 build while your here:cheers:

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tybardy said:

Didn't anybody think this was a good chain yank??? I did :)

BOSS said:
I guess you could wrench with your good arm.

B O S S

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. Yea, that was good. You order the heads yet? We're going to have to frankenstien the s/c I think though to match the new heads and work with the old style return fuel system. Maybe...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia