busted vats sensor/lost key on 2004 GMC Yukon xl slt...I don't wanna spend the money on resistors someone please help me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteWhale2004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok so I bought this 04 GMC Yukon xl for 650 cause of the lost key situation and realized that someone tried to steal this truck or started to **** with shit that had nothing do with whatever but I need to know what I can do to fix/solve this dilemma cause my truck won't start and I really don't have the money for a vats delete.....im stumped

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
ok so I bought this 04 GMC Yukon xl for 650 cause of the lost key situation and realized that someone tried to steal this truck or started to **** with shit that had nothing do with whatever but I need to know what I can do to fix/solve this dilemma cause my truck won't start and I really don't have the money for a vats delete.....im stumped
Worse case you could always go to the dealer give them your vin and they'll make you a key, or call a mobile key guy. Not sure about prices but you'll still have the vats intact without resistors.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An '04 should sell for over $10,000, so if you bought it for $650, there is likely a lot more wrong with it. Was it written of as salvage? Did you get a title?

OP
OP
WhiteWhale2004

WhiteWhale2004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
An '04 should sell for over $10,000, so if you bought it for $650, there is likely a lot more wrong with it. Was it written of as salvage? Did you get a title?
clean title a friend of mine needed cash for bills and asked if I wanted to buy it, I asked her how much...and she said tell me a price and I just happened to have 650 in my pocket and she told her what I had and she jumped at it but it also has a battery drain I don't know where its coming from so yeah if someone as a service manual with wiring diagrams that would help me out on this battery drain issue but as for the key/vats problem I contacted lt1swap.com and I'm gonna have dude over there delete it for $75 bucks so yeah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts