Bulb brightness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jer-Z-Devil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a 05 Denali XL and put new bulbs in since the pass side seemed dim. Have the 9005 xtra vision. The drivers side has a much brighter blue tint but the pass side is still dull. Is there a way of cleaning the inside of the housing? The bulbs are in correct and the pins are in tight. The pass side housing does seem to move up and down alot more than the drivers side. When I move the housing the light stays the same brightness. The light moves up and down also. Thanks for any help on this matter. This site has already helped in many ways.

ashelm

Reaction score
The first thing that comes to mind is a bad ground. As for cleaning you have to heat the seal to remove the leans. I saw somewhere a guy working on fog lights that way. Ether on here or u tube. You may want to just replace the hole thing. Two places to check is L M C #37-4369 $179.95.....CERTIFIT,com (800)-343-4297 #15218078 $ ???.?? , you will have to check that out online. I can tell you I have used both lmc and certifit and they both work and fit just fine. Its all in what you want to pay!!!!! CHECK THE GROUND FIRST. Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10