Breaking News: Chevy to rename all its vehicles, including Tahoe!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
haha, i know, theyre not going to change the camaro's name.. some of this might be true but im not buying the whole thing. All in all i think its cool to go with the retro names.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this marketing strategy, it'll reinvigorate interest in the brand, bring a lot of old school customers back to it, and the younger people get cool names like Chevy Task Force. Give it a chance.

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool, I'm just saying they're not going to change the names of things that are pretty much set in stone. I think it would be cool to have an "Estate" in the driveway. Haha

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Blaaah!!! so now I am going to have to say "I have a Blacked out Kingswood Estate!" sounds really good..

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Estate sounds sophisticated. Tahoe doesn't make any sense to be honest.

Plus I thought you were escalading it.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when I think of Estate I think of a station wagon to be honest . Plus If they got rid of the Tahoe name , we couldn't say cool things like This is my HOE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DB1337

Latest posts