Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While you're working on the brakes, I would replace all of the springs and the wheel cylinders, it's a 25yo vehicle. Take a good look at all of the brake lines, they are very prone to rust failure.

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who says I don't? You? Who are you to think one doesn't possess the ability to do anything or have the tools for that matter? Please mind your business if your going to give irrelevant feed back as I did not ask for that.

Thanks.
Not a good way to respond to a forum post of someone experienced trying to help. Many of us have decades of experience working on vehicles as our living. We're glad to share info but really don't need remarks like this.

OP
OP
T

tpw0589

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not a good way to respond to a forum post of someone experienced trying to help. Many of us have decades of experience working on vehicles as our living. We're glad to share info but really don't need remarks like this.
That's nice. Thanks

OP
OP
T

tpw0589

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
While you're working on the brakes, I would replace all of the springs and the wheel cylinders, it's a 25yo vehicle. Take a good look at all of the brake lines, they are very prone to rust failure.
Yup already getting into all of it. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts