Brake pedal height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denada

Reaction score
Despite the adjustable pedals on the Denali I find the brake pedal to be insanely high compared to the gas pedal. In every other vehicle you can keep your heel planted on the floor and simply pivot your foot from the gas to the brake. But in the Denali it feels like I have to bring my knee up to my chest and then move my whole leg to the brake! Anyone else? Is this somehow adjustable!?

slackerwil

Reaction score
I think the brake and gas pedal are set at a certain height from one another. When you use the adjuster button, both the brake and gas move together so I don't believe you can adjust them independent from each other.

HoS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have that issue, I also don't know how the pedals move, perhaps something caused one to get in from of the other?

It should work like you describe.

Groucho

Reaction score
Despite the adjustable pedals on the Denali I find the brake pedal to be insanely high compared to the gas pedal. In every other vehicle you can keep your heel planted on the floor and simply pivot your foot from the gas to the brake. But in the Denali it feels like I have to bring my knee up to my chest and then move my whole leg to the brake! Anyone else? Is this somehow adjustable!?

I actually felt the same way, I'm getting used to it but it is definitely more distance from my other GM SUV's. (mine is a 15 Yukon Denali)

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any issues. I can keep my heel planted and operate both pedals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coldlegos